Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which are outside his trade, business or profession).
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period shall be fourteen days from the day
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and the goods are delivered under a single delivery;
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods, or where you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and they are delivered separately;
- where you or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by you, have taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last item, or if you have ordered goods which are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Andreas Mansfeld, Edisonstrasse 20, 68309 Mannheim, telephone number: 0621/ 43 02 54 14, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract You may use the attached model revocation form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you for all payments which we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse to make any refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this agreement. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning goods that can be sent by parcel post as well as the direct costs of returning goods that cannot be sent by parcel post. The costs for goods that cannot be sent by parcel post are estimated at a maximum of approximately 3590.00 EUR.
You will only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or The
right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
: - for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the supply of goods which can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract but which cannot be delivered before 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control;
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
: - for the supply of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, cannot be returned if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the supply of goods if, after delivery, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods because of their nature;
- for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample revocation form (If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out and return this form)
- To Andreas Mansfeld, Edisonstrasse 20, 68309 Mannheim, e-mail address: email@example.com :
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the
provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only in the case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.