Right of withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly outside his or her trade, business or profession)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within one month without giving any reason.
The revocation period is one month from the day,
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods. if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last part of the consignment or the last item or, if you have ordered one item, on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last part of the consignment or the last item. If you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Andreas Mansfeld, Edisonstrasse 20, 68309 Mannheim, Germany, telephone: 0621/ 43 02 54 14, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or an e-mail). For this purpose, you can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is, however, not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning goods that can be sent by parcel post and the direct costs of returning goods that cannot be sent by parcel post. The costs for goods that cannot be sent by parcel post are estimated at a maximum of around EUR 3590.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or lapse reasons.Grounds for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the supply of goods which can spoil quickly or the expiry date of which would be exceeded quickly;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control;
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete and return this form.)
- To Andreas Mansfeld, Edisonstrasse 20, 68309 Mannheim, e-mail address: email@example.com :
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.