I.General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as the provider (Andreas Mansfeld) via the website www.sauna-oefen.com. The terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Unless otherwise agreed, we object to the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own that you may have used.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following provisions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly outside his or her trade, business or profession. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his or her independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) As soon as the respective product is placed on our website, we submit a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping basket system on the terms and conditions stated in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping basket system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping basket". You can call up the "shopping basket" via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After clicking the "Checkout" or "Proceed to order" button (or similar designation) and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, the order data will finally be displayed to you as an order overview.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal (Express/Plus/Checkout), Amazon Pay, Sofort, giropay) as a payment method, you will either be directed to the order overview page in our online shop or to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are directed to the respective instant payment system, make the corresponding selection or enter your data there. Finally, the order data will be displayed as an order overview on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been redirected back to our online shop.
Before submitting the order, you have the option of checking the details in the order overview again, changing them (also via the "back" function of the Internet browser) or cancelling the order.
(5) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have deposited with us is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Individually designed goods
(1) You shall provide us with the suitable information, texts or files required for the individual design of the goods via the online ordering system or by e-mail at the latest immediately after conclusion of the contract. Any specifications we may have regarding file formats must be observed.
(2) You undertake not to transmit any data whose content infringes the rights of third parties (in particular copyrights, rights to a name, trademark rights) or violates existing laws. You expressly release us from all claims asserted by third parties in this context. This also applies to the costs of legal representation required in this context.
(3) We do not check the correctness of the content of the data transmitted and do not accept any liability for errors in this respect.
§ 4 Special agreements on payment methods offered
(1) Instalment purchase via easyCredit
In the case of instalment purchase via easyCredit, the General Terms and Conditions of Business for instalment purchase from easyCredit also apply. You can find the General Terms and Conditions here.
(2) Payment via "Mollie".
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2 ) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(3 ) If you are an entrepreneur, the following shall apply in addition:
a) We retain title to the goods until all claims from the current business relationship have been settled in full. Prior to the transfer of ownership of the goods subject to retention of title, a pledge or transfer of ownership by way of security is not permitted.
b) You may resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you hereby assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount accruing to you from the resale; we accept the assignment. You are further authorised to collect the claim. However, insofar as you do not properly fulfil your payment obligations, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
c) In the event of combination and mixing of the reserved goods, we shall acquire co-ownership of the new item in the ratio of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled at your request insofar as the realisable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. The selection of the securities to be released is incumbent on us.
§ 6 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights exist.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, this shall not affect your statutory warranty claims.
(3) If a feature of the goods deviates from the objective requirements, the deviation shall only be deemed to be agreed if you were informed of the same by us before submitting the contractual declaration and the deviation was expressly and separately agreed between the contracting parties.
(4) Insofar as you are an entrepreneur, the following applies in deviation from the above warranty regulations:
a) Only our own specifications and the manufacturer's product description are deemed to be agreed as the quality of the goods, but not other advertising, public promotions and statements by the manufacturer.
b) In the event of defects, we shall provide a warranty by rectification or subsequent delivery at our discretion. If the rectification of defects fails, you may, at your discretion, demand a reduction in price or withdraw from the contract. The rectification of defects shall be deemed to have failed after a second unsuccessful attempt, unless the nature of the goods or the defect or other circumstances indicate otherwise. In the event of rectification of defects, we shall not be obliged to bear the increased costs incurred by transporting the goods to a place other than the place of performance, provided that such transport does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
c) The warranty period shall be one year from delivery of the goods. The shortening of the period shall not apply:
- for culpably caused damage attributable to us arising from injury to life, limb or health and in the case of other damage caused intentionally or by gross negligence;
- insofar as we have fraudulently concealed the defect or have given a guarantee for the quality of the item;
- in the case of items which have been used in accordance with their customary manner of use for a building and have caused its defectiveness;
- in the case of statutory rights of recourse which you have against us in connection with rights arising from defects.
§ 7 Choice of law
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence is not withdrawn as a result (favourability principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
II. Customer information
1.Identity of the seller
Phone: 0621 43025414
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (ODR platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities of correction are carried out in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language, storage of contract text
3.1. The contract language is German.
3.2. The complete contract text is not stored by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping basket system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser's print function. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
3.3 In the case of quotation requests outside the online shopping basket system, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding offer in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
4.Codes of conduct
4.1 We have subjected ourselves to the Käufersiegel quality criteria of Händlerbund Management AG, which can be viewed at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/
5. Essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
6. Prices and payment modalities
6.1 The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
6.2. The applicable shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free delivery has been promised.
6.3 If delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, further costs may be incurred for which we are not responsible, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of credit institutions), which are to be borne by you.
6.4 Any costs incurred for the transfer of funds (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions) shall be borne by you in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
6.5 The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.6 Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims arising from the concluded contract shall be due for payment immediately.
7 .Terms of delivery
7.1 The terms of delivery, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
7.2 If you are a consumer, the law stipulates that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item during shipment does not pass to you until the goods are handed over to you, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the trader or any other person designated to carry out the shipment.
If you are a trader, delivery and shipment are at your risk.
8. Statutory liability for defects
Liability for defects is governed by the "Warranty" provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These General Terms and Conditions and customer information have been prepared by the lawyers of the Händlerbund specialising in IT law and are constantly checked for legal conformity. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. You can find more information at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/
last update: 29.11.2022